City of Geneva City Council met February 19
City of Geneva City Council met Feb. 19.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
1. Call To Order: Roll Call
2. Pledge Of Allegiance
3. Public Hearings, Special Items And Presentations
a. Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Annual Update
4. Amendments To Agenda
5. Omnibus Agenda (Omnibus Agenda) - All Items listed with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a council member so requests in which event the item will be removed from the Omnibus (Consent) Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda. All items on the Omnibus Agenda require a simple majority vote unless otherwise indicated.
*6. Approve Minutes from the City Council Meeting on February 4, 2019. (Clerk recommends approval).
a. Sales Tax
b. Income Tax
c. Excise Tax
d. Hotel/Motel Tax
e. Local Use Tax
*8. Council Committees – Committee Of The Whole: Monday, February 25, 2019.
9. Other Items And Correspondence
10. Municipal Bills For Payment: $3,483,953.14 (Recommended by City Administrator)
11. Committee Of The Whole Items Of Business
12. Presentation Of Ordinances, Resolutions, Petitions
a. Consider Ordinance No. 2019-03 Amending Title 4 (Business and License Regulations), Chapter
2 (Liquor Control), Section 4-2-11 (License Classifications) and 4-2-13 (Classifications and Fees) Related to the Class D-3 Liquor License.
b. Consider Resolution No. 2019-14 Authorizing Application for Kane County Grant Victoria Riverboat Funds and Execution of All Necessary Documents.
13. New Business/Public Comment
14. Closed Session On The Setting Of A Price For Sale Or Lease Of Property Owned By The Public Body.