Village of Pingree Grove Board of Trustees met August 5
Village of Pingree Grove Board of Trustees met August 5.
Here is the agenda as provided by the board:
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. PUBLIC COMMENTS—Please sign in at the meeting to address the Board.
5. SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS / ITEMS
6. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Approval of Minutes from Village Board Meeting July 15, 2019.
b. Approval of Warrant List, August 5, 2019 in the Amount of $336,570.66.
7. ITEMS FOR SEPARATE ACTION
a. Approval to Waive Competitive Bidding and approve Purchase Agreement with Rush Power Systems for an Emergency Standby Generator and Service Agreement, in an amount not to exceed $59,102.
b. Approval of Ordinance 2019-26, Amending Budget for FY20 Relating to Operating Supplies and Technology.
c. Approval of Ordinance 2019-27, Approving Budget Amendment for FY20 and Approving the Engineer’s Recommendation for the RJB Intersection to Plote Construction Inc., in an amount not to exceed $1,368,687.40.
d. Approval of Phase III Engineering Services Agreement for Richard J. Brown / Route 72 Intersection with Fehr-Graham and Associates, in an amount not to exceed $122,126.
e. Approval of Purchase of Interior Garage Doors from ASAP Doors in an amount not to exceed $16,500.
8. PRESIDENT’S REPORT
9. STAFF REPORTS AND DISCUSSION
d. Public Works
10. OLD BUSINESS
a. Discussion of former Village Hall property sale.
11. NEW BUSINESS
12. EXECUTIVE SESSION—To Discuss Personnel Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1), Collective Bargaining Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(2), and Sale of Real Property Pursuant to 5 ILCS 120/2(c)(6).