Kane County Enhanced Finance and Budget Committee will meet August 17.
Kane County Enhanced Finance and Budget Committee will meet Aug. 17.
Here is the agenda provided by the Committee:
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes: August 3, 2017
A. FY17 Revenue Shortfall
B. FY18 Budget Presentations
1. Animal Control (B. Youngstedt)
2. Health Department (B. Jeffers)
3. Office of Emergency Management (D. Bryant)
4. Veteran's Commission (J. Zimmerman)
5. Office of Community Reinvestment (S. Berger)
4. Executive Session (If Needed)