Geneva City Council to review FY 2017-18 budget items
Geneva City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday, April 3.
Here is the agenda as provided by Geneva:
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
Monday, April 3, 2017 at 7pm
City Hall Council Chamber
109 James Street
Geneva, IL 60134
1. CALL TO ORDER: ROLL CALL
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS, SPECIAL ITEMS AND PRESENTATIONS
4. AMENDMENTS TO AGENDA
5. OMNIBUS AGENDA (OMNIBUS VOTE)
All Items listed with an asterisk (*) are considered to be routine by the City Council and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate discussion on these items unless a council member or citizen so requests in which event the item will be removed from the Omnibus (Consent) Agenda and considered in its normal sequence on the Agenda.
*6. Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting on March 20, 2017 (Clerk recommends approval).
a. Excise Tax
b. Personal Property Replacement Tax
c. Income Tax
d. Local Use Tax
e. Financial Reports for February 2017
*8. COUNCIL COMMITTEES
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE – April 10th at 7pm
9. OTHER ITEMS AND CORRESPONDENCE
a. FY 2017-2018 Budget Discussion on Special Revenue, Debt Service, Capital Projects (excluding General Capital, General Capital Equipment, and Infrastructure Capital), Internal Service, and Trust and Agency Funds
10. Municipal bills for payment $426,266.44 (Recommended by City Administrator)
11. COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE ITEMS OF BUSINESS
*a. Approve Temporary Outdoor Permit for a Food Cart at 7-Eleven – 621 W. State Street.
*b. Approve Resolution No. 2017-29 Amending Final Planned Unit Development Approval (Resolutions #2016-67 and #2001-23) for a Portion of the Geneva
Commons Shopping Center – Mid America Asset Management.
*c. Approve Resolution No. 2017-30 Authorizing Purchase of Eleven (11) Sets of Structural Firefighting Turn-Out Gear from Fire Ground Supply Inc. in the Amount of $20,790.00.
12. PRESENTATION OF ORDINANCES, PETITIONS, RESOLUTIONS, AND BID AWARDS
13. CLOSED SESSION ON THE SEMI-ANNUAL REVIEW OF CLOSED SESSION MINUTES
14. OPEN SESSION ON RELEASE OF CERTAIN CLOSED SESSION MINUTES
15. NEW BUSINESS
Organizations in this Story
22 South 1st Street
Geneva, IL - 60134